Oasis 2021 terms & conditions
• Pembs Lets Ltd trading as Oasis Camping will hereinafter be referred to as the Company.
• All campers should in ADVANCE of making their booking satisfy themselves that our site suits their needs, viz; motorhome and touring caravan pub stopover parking borders the main road behind a large hedge, the camping field is a plateau 35ft above the main services and entrance, the path to the services (bar, breakfast room, laundry etc) is via an approximate 1 in 8 gradient (for 30 ft), average 1:10. There are duplicate showers and toilets, on-field level and at complex below. The camping field is 50% flat the remainder varies up to 1:30 gradient.
• A Non-refundable holding deposit (if more than 14 days before arrival) will be taken upon booking via the online booking system, or by telephone with a card payment. Receipt confirmation will be issued to you by email only.
• Balance payments are due 2 weeks before your arrival date. In the event of cancellation wWe can only offer an alternative dates. If however the booking can be resold a refund is issued minus the deposit and a £25.00 administration fee. (We recommend that you take out holiday insurance to cover this and any other risks such as bad weather).
• The company is not liable for refunds or expenses you incur in the event they are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond their control, except Covid. Such circumstances shall include (but not be limited to) war, terrorism, riots or civil unrest, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics, health risks or such similar events ("Force Majeure").
On site rules
• Check in is between 2pm and 11pm on the day of arrival. Late arrivals need to be pre-arranged by calling 01834 849169. Late check in charges may apply.
• Check out is by 11.00am.
• We ask that when leaving campers take their refuse to the skip as marked on the map and ensure all tent pegs are removed from the ground.
• Please do not dig holes in the field or light fires on the grass, we do provide a limited number of fire cradles. Kitchen equipment and utensils can be washed in the utility sinks.
• Do not leave dogs on their own when you are away. Dog numbers are limited and an additional charge is made for them, if we find a dog has not been declared you will be asked to leave WITHOUT refund.
• We ask that you adhere to a quiet policy after 11pm in the interest of others.
• Please drive sensibly / slowly. Strictly no one without a full drivers license is allowed to drive on our land.
• Practiced campers will be equiped with a torch/phone, appropriate clothing for british summers and footware. The campsite is well drained so mud will not be a problem and metalled paths.
• Part of the campsite not used by campers is grazed by sheep separated by an agricultural electric fence, this may cause children to sqeak if touched.
• We ask that you adhere to a quiet policy after 11pm. In the interests of saftey NO motor vehicles are allowed to enter the camping field between 22:30hrs and 07:00hrs, during these times the lower carpark is the available alternative.Whitsun 2021
These rules may change as the 2021 season progresses
• The Company reserves the right to revise terms without notice.
*after May 2021