Oasis 2019 terms & conditions
• All campers should in ADVANCE of making their booking satisfy themselves that our site suits their needs, viz; pub stopover parking (for touring caravans) borders the main road behind a large hedge, the camping field is a plateau 35ft above the main services and entrance, the path to the services (bar, breakfast room, laundry etc) is via an approximate 1 in 8 gradient (for 30 ft), average 1:10. There are duplicate showers and toilets, on-field level and at complex below. The camping field is 50% flat the remainder varies upto 1:30 gradient.
• Practiced campers will be equiped with a torch/phone, appropriate clothing for british summers, footware however should not be a problem given our short well drained grass and metalled paths.
• A Non-refundable 50% holding deposit (if more than 14 days before arrival) will be taken upon booking via the online booking system, or by telephone with a card payment. Receipt confirmation will be issued to you by email only.
• The remaining balance is due 2 weeks before your arrival date.
• Cancelations; a refund is only issued if we can re-sell the booking. If we can re-sell your booking, a refund is issued minus the deposit and a £25.00 administration fee. (We recommend that you take out holiday insurance to cover any cancelations)
On site T & C's
• Check in is between 2pm and 11pm on the day of arrival. Late arrivals need to be pre-arranged by calling 01834 849169. Late check in charges may apply.
• Check out is by 11.00am.
• We ask that when leaving campers take their refuse to the skip as marked on the map and ensure all tent pegs are removed from the ground.
• Please do not dig holes in the field or light fires on the grass, we do provide a limited number of fire cradles. Kitchen equipment and utensils can be washed in the utility sinks.
• Do not leave dogs on their own when you are away. Dog numbers are limited and an additional charge is made for them, if we find a dog has not been declared you will be asked to leave WITHOUT refund.
• We ask that you adhere to a quiet policy after 11pm in the interest of others.
• Please drive sensibly / slowly. Strictly no one without a full drivers license is allowed to drive on our land.
• Part of the campsite not used by campers is grazed by sheep separated by an agricultural electric fence, this may cause children to sqeak if touched.
• We ask that you adhere to a quiet policy after 11pm in the interest of others. Non family parties large groups (more than 6) and the like may be required to pay a refundable good behaviour deposit of at least £10. This will be returned by paypal or bank transfer - not cash, on your day of departure.
2020 updates to terms here